- Location: CYCLE SHACK
- Year: 2007
- Manufacturer: Yamaha
- Model: V Star 1100 Silverado
- New/Used: Used
- Miles: 19341
- Primary Color: Maroon
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: 094212
|Engine Type||SOHC, 4-valve, 75 deg. V-twin|
|Bore and Stroke||95 x 75 mm|
|Fuel System||37 mm Mikuni w/throttle position sensor|
|Front Suspension||41 mm telescopic fork; 5.5 in. travel|
|Front Brakes||Dual 298 mm discs|
|Rear Suspension||Single shock, link-type, w/adjustable preload (adjustable link Monocross); 4.5 in. travel|
|Rear Brakes||282 mm disc|
|Dry Weight||639 lbs. 285 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 gal. (17 l)|
|Wheelbase||64.8 in. (1645 mm)|
|Seat Height||28 in. (710 mm)|
|Colors||Cerulean Silver, Black Cherry|
Super clean! Cobra exhaust, fresh tires & service, and a new starter. Ready to ride! REDUCED!
BELIEVE YOUR EYES.
With all that chrome and leather, it's hard to believe this isn't a custom job. But then, this 65-cubic-inch beauty is no ordinary motorcycle.
- A medium-size adjustable windshield, large touring seat, passenger pillion pad and backrest provide great long-range, two-up comfort.
- Roomy and beautiful soft-leather saddlebags provide storage for long-range adventures.
- Efficient and quiet shaft drive requires almost no maintenance.
- Classic, rigid-look rear end serves up 4.5 inches of rear wheel travel damped by a hidden preload-adjustable shock.
- 65 cubic-inch (1063cc), air-cooled, SOHC, 75-degree V-twin is tuned for outstanding low- and mid-range torque — maximum torque is reached at only 2500 RPM — for exceptional overall cruising performance.
- Forged lightweight pistons provide greater durability and reduced vibration and reciprocating mass.
- Ceramic-composite, cylinder-bore plating ensures superior heat dissipation for better cooling and longer engine life.
- Thick cylinder fins enhance the stylish look while increasing cooling efficiency.
- Dual, heated Mikuni 37mm carburetors with throttle position sensor feature a progressive pulley, electronic fuel pump and handy side-mounted air filter to ensure consistent fuel flow, great throttle response and optimum power throughout the rev range.
- One-way cam clutch-type starter decreases mechanical noise during starting.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive delivers superior reliability and smooth cruiser ride quality.
- Two-into-two exhaust system with dual shotgun-style staggered pipes play outstanding V-twin music and simplify the aftermarket conversion.
- Low-slung, large-diameter, rigid double-cradle frame with 33-degree rake creates strong, stylish machine with precise, predictable handling.
- Low, 28-inch seat height lets nearly everybody touch the pavement and enhances maneuverability.
- Extra-long, 64.8-inch wheelbase produces a long, low retro profile, with spacious ergonomics for added rider comfort and great handling.
- Beefy, brushed steel telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel smooths out the bumps.
- Tucked-out-of-sight, link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 4.5 inches of class-leading travel for a low profile that gives up a plush ride.
- Large-diameter dual front disc brakes and a single rear disc provide strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Comfortably placed, full-size rider floorboards enhance the ride by minimizing vibration and fatigue.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Fat, tubeless tires on seven-spoke aluminum wheels combine classic looks with modern ride quality, comfort and handling.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a timeless machine.
- Large, 4.5-gallon teardrop fuel tank with class-leading fuel capacity serves up long-distance cruising range.
- Deeply valanced steel fenders combine cool style with rugged durability.
- Eye-catching, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam, low oil and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Locking compartment under side cover provides secure storage for small items.
- Chrome 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight looks incredible and helps maximize nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 14AH battery ensures dependable, no-hassle starting.