2020 Honda TRX90X
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
A Perfect Intro to the Great Outdoors.
The Honda TRX90X is an ATV that brings your family joy. Designed from the start to be beginner friendly, it is just the right size for younger riders. More experienced riders can have fun too, thanks to its rugged single-overhead-cam engine that offers a usable powerband. And then there's our exclusive no-clutch transmission, which means riders get to shift gears without ever worrying about stalling. And since it's a Honda, you can be confident this ATV will be a part of your family for years to come.
Important Safety Information: Recommended for riders 10 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly. TRX90X riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
A Great ATV Starts with a Great Engine: The TRX90X delivers smooth power, easy operation and rugged reliability thanks to its 86cc engine and no-clutch transmission. It's the perfect combination for beginning riders.
Easy Starting: The TRX90X is equipped with an effortless push-button electric starter so there's never a hassle when it's time to ride. It also employs a keyed ignition switch, so you're always in control of who goes riding, and when.
- Rugged 86cc SOHC Four-Stroke Engine: Honda's proven 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine offers smooth, useable power delivery and legendary reliability. Convenient, push-button electric starter ensures hassle-free starting in all conditions.
- Semi-Automatic Transmission: The TRX90X's durable automatic clutch makes takeoffs and shifting a breeze, while the versatile four-speed transmission is geared to deliver adequate power for appropriate riding conditions.
- Keyed Ignition: It's all about being responsible. Since the TRX90X uses a keyed ignition, parents control who goes riding and when. And there's even an adjustable throttle limiter that lets you control top speed and power too.
- Bump-Absorbing Suspension: Up front, independent suspension features a pair of rugged shock absorbers with 2.6 inches of travel for a comfortable, controlled ride. In the back, a single-shock rear suspension delivers all-day comfort with trail-taming handling.
- Color Options: Choose between the White color option with pink stripes in the graphics, Olive with exclusive Honda Phantom Camo® highlights or the classic Honda Red. Plus, they all sport black frames and black wheels too.
- Engine Type: 86cc air-cooled SOHC single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 47.0mm x 49.5mm
- Induction: 15mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Starter: Electric
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Driveline: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: Independent suspension; 2.6 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 2.6 inches of travel
- Front Brakes: Dual sealed drum
- Rear Brake: Sealed drum
- Front Tires: 20 x 7-8
- Rear Tires: 19 x 8-8
- Length: 58.6 inches
- Width: 35.2 inches
- Height: 36.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 38.7 inches
- Seat Height: 26.0 inches
- Ground Clearance: 3.9 inches
- Turning Radius: 8.3 feet
- Curb Weight: 262 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.7 gallons, including 0.3-gallon reserve
- Available Colors: Red, Olive, White
- Model ID: TRX90X
- Note: Recommended for riders 10 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly. TRX90X riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
- Duration: 1 year
- Description: Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan
- Engine Type
- SOHC single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 47.0mm x 49.5mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 15mm piston-valve carburetor
- Starting System
- Front Travel
- 2.6 in.
- Front Suspension
- Independent suspension
- Front Brake Type
- Dual sealed drum
- Front Tires
- 20 x 7-8
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single shock
- Rear Travel
- 2.6 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed drum
- Rear Tires
- 19 x 8-8
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 262 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 gal., including 0.3-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 3.9 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 58.6 in. x 35.2 in. x 36.5 in.
- 38.7 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Red, Olive, White
- 1 year Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan