2019 Polaris Industries RANGER CREW® XP 1000 NorthStar Ride Command® -Camo
Ride Command® Package - Connect and Take Command
This package enhances the RANGER riding experience by making every day tasks easier and more enjoyable. It comes with a factory-installed 7" infotainment system featuring audio and GPS functionality plus enhanced speakers and vehicle cameras.
- Extreme Climate Control: Ride comfortably regardless the temperature with the NORTHSTAR HVAC EDITION. This industry-leading machine comes standard with the premium RANGER® Pro Shield™ Cab System and factory installed heating and air-conditioning with front and rear ventilation to keep all riders comfortable.
- Best-In-Class by Any Measure: Get more done with the industry’s most capable six-person utility side-by-side. Beneath its muscular yet refined exterior, you’ll find the strength of a class-best 82 horsepower ProStar® engine. Tow up to an industry-leading 2,500 lbs, or conquer tough terrain with 13 in of ground clearance and 11 in. of travel.
- Stronger. Tougher. More Durable.: The all-new RANGER CREW® XP 1000 is packed with dozens of durability improvements including a rigid, one-piece chassis, heavy-duty PVT clutch system, more durable 6-ply tires and sealed suspensions bushings – all backed by a standard one-year warranty.
- Industry's Best Cab System: There's always a job to do in RANGER® country, count on the industry-leading RANGER Pro Shield™ Cab system to keep you gear and passengers comfortable on the dustiest jobs.
- Temperature Control: Factory installed heat & air conditioning with added ventilation to the rear of the cab to deliver better air circulation and comfort for all passengers.
- Tougher Doors: New Pro-Shield™ doors with larager sealing surfaces, full crank-down windows and new gaskets to keep the controlled temperature in and the dust out.
- Integrated Roof: NORTHSTAR HVAC EDITION comes standard with the Poly Sport Roof, Premium Liner, and Polaris Pulse™ Electrical System to power the windshield wiper dome light and allows you to add an audio system.
- Undisputed King of Power: The all-new RANGER CREW® XP 1000 trumps all with the most powerful engine in its class and industry-leading 2,500 lb towing capability. The ProStar® 1000 has been engineered to deliver smooth and seamless power that can't be matched.
- Aggressive Stance: A more confident ride sitting taller and prouder with an impressive 13 in. ground clearance, class-leading 11 in. suspension travel and crew specific tuned shocks for improved riding and handling.
- Heavy Duty Tires: Massive 27 in. 6-Ply Maxxis tires redesigned with a new tread based on utility usage for longer life and puncture resistant. These new tires provide a quieter ride on any terrain.
- Massive Bumper: Industry’s largest stock bumper, designed to bear the brunt of any punishment, protect the new body work and loaded with accessory integration points.
- Ultimate Comfort & Convenience: Every detail of the completely redesigned interior puts the riders first, with plusher seats, driver-centric controls and enhanced storage availability. All six passengers experience unmatched comfort and convenience for their gear.
- All-New Interior: Redesigned cockpit for industry-leading 19 gallons of in-cab storage, an all-new dash packed with a new dual sweep digital/analog gauge and 4 in. LCD screen.
- Ample Storage: Innovative interior cab with 2 glove boxes, 8 cup holders, flip-up front and rear passenger seats and new under-seat pass-through storage to easily haul larger and longer items.
- Extreme Comfort: All-day comfort with new, 25% thicker, more durable, cut-and-sew contoured seats. It’s now easier than ever to jump in and out of the machine with an additional 5” of clearance in the front and rear.
- Precision Never Felt So Smooth: The refined RANGER CREW® XP 1000 further builds on our promise of the smoothest riding and best handling utility vehicle in the world. The vehicle is designed to navigate the tightest confines, deliver smooth and predictable descents, and provide optimum power and control of every situation.
- More Maneuverable: Experience an improved, 10% tighter turning and recalibrated steering rack making it more responsive to help maneuver tighter trails and spaces with effortless control.
- Optimized Engine Breaking: All-new standard engine braking system with more operator control while hauling your Crew down hills. Experience smoother descents when you need it most and avoide wear on brakes.
- Superior Throttle Control: Take advantate of the 3 standard throttle modes coupled with improved slow-speed clutch engagement, delivering ideal throttle performance in any application.
- Industry Exclusive Heating & Air Conditioning System
- Premium RANGER Pro Shield™ Cab System
- Sport Roof with Premium Liner & Dome Light
- Lock & Ride® Glass Windshield with Wiper/Washer System
- Lock & Ride® Glass Rear Panel
- Premium Manual Crank Window Doors
- Larger Sealing Surfaces & Gaskets
- Color-Matched Painted Door Accent Panels
- Electric Power Steering
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 2,394 lbs (1,086 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 1,000 lb (N/A kg / 453.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in (33 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,350 lb (612.3 kg)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 152 x 65 x 78 in. (386 x 165 x 198 cm)
- Person Capacity: 6
- Wheelbase: 113 in (287 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- GVW: N/A
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,500 lb (1,133.9 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Other Standard Features: Premium Pro-Shield Cab, Fixed Glass Windshield with Wiper, Rear Glass Panel, Dome Light, Rearview Mirror, Heat, A/C, Defrost and Cut & Sew seats
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU51
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU51
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator 2.0
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU51
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU51
- Dry Weight
- 2,394 lb. (1,086 kg)
- 113 in. (287 cm)
- Front Travel
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in. (33 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,500 lb. (1,133.9 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Polaris® Pursuit® Camo